Transport and location
- There is Pay and Display car-parking to the front of the Waverley which is on a first come first used basis, we cannot reserve spaces but we do have 4 free permits for guests to use and free unrestricted parking to the rear.
- There is a drop off point for cars and coaches 100m from the Waverley, on the opposite side of North Parade.
- Assistance is available on request for help with Luggage and advice on Parking.
- Blue Badge Holder parking is free in the Pay and Display zone in front of the Hotel and there is extended
disabled parking starting 250m away on Happy Valley Road on the opposite side to the pay and display car park.
- All local public transport Buses stop at the beginning of Gloddaeth Avenue, 350m from the Hotel.
- We are located 1km. from Llandudno Railway Station and 1.3km from the Coach Station on Mostyn Broadway.
- We do not offer a collection service from the local public transport links.
- We are situated 250m from the centre of Llandudno.
- Our Ordnance Survey grid reference number is SH 782 828.
Main entrance / reception facilities
- Reception is available from 08:00 hrs until 23:30 hrs.
- There are 7 steps on the public path up from North Parade. The Garden gate is 85cm wide, a rise of 2.75m.
- There are 3 steps on the garden path and 10 steps with hand rails to the main entrance, a rise of 3m.
- As we are Grade II listed in the Conservation Area, we are unable to accommodate ramp to the main entrance.
- The main entrance door is manual and has an opening size of 60cm with a further 60cm available with assistance.
- There are 3 steps (52cm) with hand rails, from the front door to the reception counter level.
- The entrances corridor is 1.55m wide but we do not recommend it for the use of wheelchairs or Zimmer frames.
- The Reception counter is 90cm high to assist people with restricted growth or wheelchair users.
- Waiting should not be necessary at reception but if it does occur 2 easy chairs have been provided.
- We do not have a loop system for the deaf or hard of hearing people.
- Our Public unisex toilet for guests is on the first floor, 25 stairs / 4.6m, up from reception.
- There is a Telephone at reception which is available on request.
- We do not have a Lift but all the corridors and stairs, which are 90cm wide, are spacious and well lit.
- Ground floor and second floor bedrooms are signed with raised numbers.
- There is good colour contrast to floor, walls and doorways.
- The side and rear bedrooms on the first floor and three side and rear bedrooms on the second floor, have step(s) leading into them from the hallways.
- Guide / Assistance dogs are accepted by prior arrangement.
- Task lighting (angle poise lamps) are provided.
- Due to the buildings access restrictions and the limited number of bedrooms we have available, we have not adapted any rooms specifically for wheelchair users.
- We do not provide room service.
- We do not have bedroom telephones, however connection and reception to most mobile network providers is very good, with the exception at present of the 3 network.
- Smoking is only permitted on the outside Sun Terrace; 5m clear of the main entrance door.
- Our Breakfast room is on the first floor, 20 stairs up from the ground floor reception level a rise of 3.55m and 17 stairs down from the second floor accommodation level, a decent of 3m.
- The Restaurant door has an opening size of 80cm and has a variety of seating arrangements.
- Menus can be provided in large print or be spoken verbally.
- The restaurant can cater for special breakfast dietary requirements by prior arrangement only.
- Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in our statement, we are always willing to give more information on any aspect of our accommodation, if this statement does not answer your particular question then please e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01492 876933.
1 January 2011.